How can we work together?
Are you a goal setter?
Every year, I take time to reflect on key areas in both my personal and professional life that I want to improve on. Then I break those down into quarterly and monthly goals that help me focus on taking the right action steps in order to achieve success.
What are some of your goals for 2022?
Is one of your financial goals to start investing real estate, or to grow your existing portfolio?
If so, let me share with you a couple of ways that we can work together.
1. If you want to invest in real-estate and yet you don’t have the time (or desire) to:
- Research markets and investing strategies;
- Build a Power Team;
- Search and go look at properties;
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence;
- Coordinate renovations and repair work;
- Be an active landlord that has to deal with tenants and toilets;
Then being a passive Joint Venture partner can be a great option for you!
This allows you to build your wealth through real-estate, while you let us handle everything from deal analysis to managing the day-to-day operations.
2. Do you prefer to just lend out your money and earn a fixed rate of return?
If so, then Be the Bank!
You determine the amount you want to lend, the interest rate, the time period and other terms of the loan, AND you can have this secured by real estate (just like the bank does when they lend out a mortgage when you purchase a property).
3. Have excellent credit, but no money to invest? No problem!
If you have a good job and great credit, then consider being a credit Joint Venture partner.
You get paid for qualifying and holding a mortgage on a property, but you are not actually responsible for generating the income or paying the expenses on the property.
Whichever option you choose, there are always legal agreements in place to protect all parties.
My goal is to help you grow your income and wealth in win-win situations, with a strategy that best suits your lifestyle and goals.
So, if you’re looking to invest in real-estate this year, send me an email and let’s see if there are ways we can grow together!